Metropolitan Cookie Policy

We have published a new cookie policy. It explains what cookies are and how we use them on our site. To learn more about cookies and their benefits, please view our cookie policy.

If you'd like to disable cookies on this device, please view this page. Please be aware that parts of the site will not function correctly if you disable cookies.

By closing this message, you consent to our use of cookies on this device in accordance with our cookie policy unless you have disabled them through your browser.

Translate

2 x bedroom semi detached house

Address
Mallard Close
Great Cambourne
Cambridgeshire
Brief Description
Available now is this two bedroom semi detached house in Great Cambourne.
Status
Under Offer
  • 2 Bedroom semi - detached house
  • Downstairs WC /Cloakroom
  • Large garden to the rear
  • Two Parking spaces
  • Close to local amenities
  • Approx  120 year lease term (subject to confirmation from solicitors)

 

Available now through Metropolitans pre-owned Shared Ownership scheme is this attractive two bedroom semi detached house located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular village of Great Cambourne.  This spacious house benefits from many fine features, including a stunning modern kitchen with solid oak wood worktops, a well proportioned lounge, downstairs WC, two double bedrooms and a contemporary style bathroom.  Further benefits include a large garden with patio area and shed for storage.

The property is within close proximity of local amenities including supermarkets, gym, doctors, library and schools. The nearest main line train station is St Neots, approximately 10 miles away, trains direct to London Kings Cross within 45 minutes.  This is an excellent first home for a family starting out. Call now to book your viewing.

There is a 20% preserved equity stake on this property, which means if you would like to buy more shares in the future, 80% will be the maximum. There will be no rent to pay on the remaining 20% if 80% owned.

Costings
Metropolitan offer affordable homes to customers who have applied and been approved for affordable home ownership by the local homebuy Agent www.helptobuyese.org.uk

 

  • Full valuation price                                          £280,000
  • Share                                                                    50%
  • Share price                                                          £140,000
  • Rent per month                                                   £ 210.71
  • Service charge per month                                   £ 17.63
  • Minimum household income                              £ 42,358
  • Minimum savings                                                £ 8,000
  • Approx Monthly Mortgage payments                £ 530.67
  • Total Monthly Payments                                   £ 759.01 

  

To arrange a viewing for this property please contact the Metropolitan Resale Team on 0203 535 2760, or via email at homematchinfo@metropolitan.org.uk

 

To complete your application for your Homebuy agent please Visit www.helptobuyese.org.uk  

Applying online is the quickest and easiest way to apply.

The property is within close proximity of local amenities including supermarkets, gym, doctors, library and schools. The nearest main line train station is St Neots, approximately 10 miles away, trains direct to London Kings Cross within 45 minutes. 

 

Trains:  St Neots – 10 miles

 Citi 4 bus to Cambridge nearby

 A14 & A11 approx 10 miles

Contact Us

To arrange a viewing for this property please contact the Metropolitan Resale Team on 0203 535 2760, or via email at homematchinfo@metropolitan.org.uk

 

To complete your application for this property plase vist the your Homebuy agent website for the Cambridge area via this link, please Visit www.helptobuyese.org.uk . 

Applying online is the quickest and easiest way to apply.

Properties RSS Feed
Subscribe to our RSS feed and get notified when new properties are added to our site.
Save Property
Love this home? Why not save this property so you'll never forget it.